Beer of the Week
Narwhal Imperial Stout
A malt-forward monster, highlighting the depths of malt flavor.
Narwhal Imperial Stout is inspired by the mysterious creature that thrives in the deepest fathoms of the frigid Arctic Ocean. Featuring incredible depth of malt flavor, rich with notes of espresso, baker’s cocoa, roasted grain and a light hint of smoke, Narwhal is a massive malt-forward monster. Aggressive but refined with a velvety smooth body and decadent finish, Narwhal will age in the bottle for years to come.
- Alcohol Content 10.2% by volume
- Beginning gravity 24.2° plato
- Ending Gravity 6.6° plato
- Bitterness Units 60
- Yeast Ale yeast
- Bittering Hops Magnum, Challenger
- Finishing Hops Challenger
- Malts Two-row Pale, Caramel, Chocolate, Honey, Carafa, Roasted Barley
- Cuisine Chocolate Mousse, Braised Short Ribs, Tart Raspberry Cheesecake
- Cheese Gorgonzola